Comprehensive Eye Care
What you should expect in a comprehensive eye exam:
- Vision evaluation
- Testing for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and other retinal diseases or disorders
- Screening for diabetes, high blood pressure, and other systemic health conditions
- Tests for peripheral vision, intraocular pressure, and eye health
Dr. Baxter, Optometrist caters to the individual needs of each patient with well trained staff members who provide personalized attention. We do much more than just check your vision and provide you with eyeglasses. We provide comprehensive eye care and full treatment and management of eye conditions in order to ensure internal and external eye health and correct vision. We find that our extensive use of technology and highly trained staff allows the doctors at Practice_Name to spend more one-on-one time with our patients.
We Provide Diagnosis and Treatment of:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Dry Eye
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye and Infections)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Seasonal Allergic Eye Problems
- Eye Injuries
- Among other eye problems.
At the conclusion of the exam, we will explain the results of the tests and make recommendations for any needed preventative or remedial vision care.
When you visit our office, you will leave knowing you have had a comprehensive vision and eye health examination by experienced and caring professionals
Our full range of vision services include examination of children and adults, contact lens fitting of all types, and co-management of laser and cataract surgery.